Here’s the rundown: A casual, flat 27-mile loop ride to Allentown NJ with one of last year’s East Coast Greenway Week-A-Year riders (with about 3 miles of trail), a one-hour spin class that probably covered about 20 miles (I go so much faster in spin class than on the road!) — and teaching the neighborhood kids about helmet fitting and bike safety before taking them on a parade around the block as part of a neighborhood party.
- Biking in the Brandywine Valley: Hills, headwinds and Hurricane Ida’s wrath
- I’ve found another 5-star trail on the East Coast Greenway
- Tour de Pines 2021, day 4: I’m in love with Belleplain State Forest
- Tour de Pines 2021, day 3: The hunt for the Jersey Devil
- Tour de Pines 2021, day 2: Historic Whitesbog Village plus Potato the baby pig